Full Time Position
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:45am-5:15pm; rotating Saturdays 8:45am - 12:15pm
- Identify customers' and non-customers' financial needs and sell all appropriate products and services.
- Service customer accounts as needed and proactively communicate with customers to ensure their financial needs are met.
- Identify needs-based opportunities and make sales referrals to all areas of the corporation to meet customers' financial needs.
- Perform basic teller transactions.
- Make referrals to Bankers.
- Balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Scan work for image branch capture.
Education and Training
- Requires High School diploma.
- Requires previous Sales experience
- Previous Banking/Lending experience preferred, but not required.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Qualifications Knowledge of:
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic math and accounting functions
- Accurately count money
- Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Lift 50 pounds
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Apply at Busey.com